Yogyakarta/Jogja is well known as one of the mains tourist destinations in Indonesia, Jogjakarta City is referred to as an Arts and Culture City. Yogyakarta has many magnificent tourist destination as Borobudur Temple, Jogajakarta City, Prambanan Temple, King Boko Harriitage, Dieng Plateau, Sukuh Cetho Temple, Pindul Cave, Merapi Volcano, Timang Beach/Island , Jomblang Cave, Parangtritis Beach and Mt Bromo, Ijen Crater. Jogjakarta City can be reached easier by direct flight from Jakarta Surabaya or Denpasar (Bali) and also from Singapore or from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Bangkok Thailand, Philippines.
YOGYA TOURS INDONESIA Indonesian Tour Operator and Travel Services located in Yogyakarta Indonesia, established in 1998 has experiences in providing local handling services in Yogyakarta offers especially services such as:
1.Tour Packages On Request
all Borobudur tour packages that can be organized by either by group or by individual and tailor made tour package to assist you visiting Yogyakarta such as: Yogyakarta/Jogja Tours, Borobudur Sunrise Tour, Borobudur Prambanan in One Day Tour, Jomblang Cave Tour, Timang Island/Beach Tour, Merapi Full Trekking Tour, Merapi Lava Jeep Tour or Long trip tour: Jogjakarta Bromo Tour, Jogjakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Packages.
2. Transport Car hire/rent car Service In Jogjakarta
provides reliable Transport Service with all AC coaches types for car hire, or car rental/rent car in Yogyakarta/Jogjakarta that conducted by English speaking driver, for the safety and comfortable rent car.
|Visit Yogyakarta/Jogja, Borobudur and Prambanan Temple with
YOGYA TOURS INDONESIA
The Tour Operator and Travel Service
Points of Interest In Java Island of Indonesia
"Never visit Indonesia, without visit Yogyakarta /Jogja and BOROBUDUR temple with it's tour operator YOGYA TOURS the Indonesia Travel agent and Tour Operator, if you think that the tour/travel to Indonesia is an art, it will be better join YOGYA TOURS INDONESIA"
1. BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOUR
Daily early morning departure Borobudur tour Package from Jogjakarta to see the sunrise on the top at the Borobudur temple, with tout itinerary:
03.30 Pick up from your hotel in Jogjakarta,and transfer to Borobudur Temple that located about 40 km from Jogjakarta
04.00 after take entrance tickets at Manohara climb up to top of Borobudur to See the sunrise
05.00 to 06.00 see the sunrise
06.00 to 07.00 visit the temple see the relief the life of Buddha
08.00 take morning coffee break at Manohara
08.30 transfer back to Yogyakarta
10.00 arrive at hotel end of service .
2. BOROBUDUR PRAMBANAN IN ONE DAYS TOUR
One day tour organized to visit the Borobudur and Prambanan Temple with tout itinerary:
07.00 Pick up from your hotel in Jogjakarta or airport,and transfer to Borobudur Temple that located about 40 km from Jogjakarta
08.30 after take entrance tickets and visit the temple from first levet to the third level
11.30 Back to Jogjakarta and on the way stop over at Mendut and pawon
14.00. Visit Prambanan temple the biggest Hindu temple
17.00 going back to Yogyakarta transfer to hotel or to airport
3. YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR TOUR
(2 DAYS/1 NIGHTS)
DAY 01. ARRIVAL AT YOGYAKARTA AND BOROBUDUR TOUR
- Arrival in The morning at Jogjakarta airport Meeting service at airport. Then Tour to Borobudur the biggest Buddhist temple in the world built at 9th century.
- Merapi Lava tour by riding old Jeep 4x4 on the cold lava covered Kaliadem Village transfer to Hotel stay Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02. YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR AND PRAMBANAN TOUR
- Morning Yogyakarta City Tour visiting Sultan Royal Palace, Water Castle (Taman Sari), Batik Home Industry and Silverware at KotaGede Village.
- Proceed to beautiful Hindu temple Prambanan. Then direct transfer to airport for next destination.
4. YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR TOUR
(4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS)
This tour arranged is better for the Malaysian and Singapore tourist market. Get flight direct from Kuala Lumpur to Yogyakarta by AIR ASIA or from Singapore to Yogyakarta by SILK AIR.
DAY 01. ARRIVAL-VISIT PRAMBANAN TEMPLE
- Arrival in Adi Sucipto Airport in Yogyakarta
- Visit PRAMBANAN temple on the way to Yogyakarta, to see the most beautiful Hindu temple in central Java.
- Then transfer to hotel for overnight.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR TOUR AND MERAPI LAVA TOUR
- Depart after breakfast to visit Borobudur temple(BOROBUDUR TOUR) visit the biggest Buddhist temple built at 9th century compound by 3 levels symbolize of human spiritual life in Buddhist philosophies, after Borobudur Tour
- drive to Kaliadem Village a village on the slop of Merapi to Merapi lava tour as sight seeing to see the cold lava covered this village
- Go back in afternoon to hotel for overnight.
DAY 03. YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR AND SUNSET TOUR AT PARANGTRITIS BEACH
- In the morning proceed Yogyakarta City Tour: visit Kraton (Sultan Royal Palace), Water Castle (Taman Sari), Batik Home Industry and Silver work at Kotagede.
- in afternoon Drive to Parangtritis beach the southern beach of Jogjakarta to enjoy the sunset
- Going Back to hotel.
DAY 04. FAREWELL YOGYAKARTA
- Free time until the transfer time to airport for catch your flight.
- Transfer to Airport to get flight back to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia or to Singapore by Silk Air.
5. YOGYAKARTA PINDUL CAVE TIMANG BEACH TOUR
(4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS)
This tour is organized to visit the new tourist destination where the visitor could take pictures and upload to their social media, with itinerary as followed:
DAY 1 ARRIVAL AT JOGJAKARTA
– Arrival at Jogjakarta airport at 9.45 AM meet our tour guide/driver
– Cave Tubing at Goa Pindul, enjoyable and easy cave tubing
– Pine Forest at Pengger (Sunset), to take photo spot
– Stop at Bukit Bintang, on the way back to Jogjakarta stop over in this place to see sunset and city from the eastern side of Jogjakarta
– Check in to Hotel
DAY 2 GUNUNG KIDUL TIMANG BEACH TOUR
– Jurang Tembelan to beautiful place with valleys scenery where can take photo spot
– Rumah Hobbit Mangunan Pine Forest Mangunan to take photo spot
– Timang Beach Tour, light adventurous tour to see the southern beach with Timang island where we can ride gondola of cable cart or walking through cable bridge
– Transfer Back to hotel
DAY 3 MERAPI BOROBUDUR TOUR
– Merapi Jeep Lava Tour at Kaliadem, riding jeep 4×4 to discover Kaliadem Village, that destructed by eruption at 2016
– Borobudur Temple Tour, visit the biggest Buddhists temple built at 9th century considered as cosmos symbol
– Gumuk Pasir, a place with dunes where we can play sky on the sand
– ParangTritis Beach to sunset on the
– Transfer back to hotel
DAY 4 MALIOBORO AND TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
– Shopping at Malioboro Street, place where you should bargain to buy all souvenirs from local vendors.
– Transfer to airport at afternoon end of service
– End of Service